Employment at CSCI
CSCI is committed to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment. It is our policy to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination. We are a drug- and alcohol-free workplace.
If you are interested in working for CSCI, e-mail your resume to: Jobs@CSCI.Build
You may also visit our Indeed page: CSCI Indeed Career.
CSCI is growing and seeking to hire Construction Superintendents with proper experience who are ready to apply themselves with a progressive company.
Hiring Superintendent Positions in:
- Fort Pierce (Posted 2/26/21)
- Port St. Lucie (Posted 2/26/21)
Candidates Must Have 3+ Years Experience in:
- Concrete and Masonry, or Framing Foreman, or Superintendent
- Shell Superintendent
- Residential Homebuilding Superintendent or Construction Manager (at a builder where the Shell is self performed)
- Drug Free
- Valid Driver’s License
- Excellent plan reading skills
- Ability to work much of the day in the Florida heat with varied hours dependent on weather and workload
Additional Skills Preferred:
- Spanish speaking
- Ability to do quantity takeoffs for Concrete, Masonry and/or Framing
- Comfort with tablets
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to “square up a slab”
- Ability to “layout for block”
- Auto Allowance
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k Plan with Employer Match
- Supplemental Benefits available, including life and disability
- Company Phone and Tablet
CSCI prides itself on delivering its product with Quality Speed and Safety, and acting Honest, Direct and Professional. If you can help CSCI deliver on these goals, please apply!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $79,999.00 /year